Individual View is not available for Variable Pay.
Successfactors Variable Pay
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login to the instance->Employee Profile->Observe that variable pay individual view is missing.
Configuration to enable Individual view will be missing in template.
- The Live Profile View enables managers and employees to see an individual employee view of the Variable Pay bonus calculation. This is also referred to as the Variable Pay "Individual View".
- Note that in order for the individual View to work, permission must be granted to it in the legacy permission structure by including the following code in the Data Model.
In the standard element section:
<standard-element id="vpIndividualView" required="false" matrix-filter="false"> <label>VarPay Individual View</label> </standard-element>
In the permission section:
<description>The roles that may read Variable Pay Individual View in Live Profile</description>
- Once these elements are defined, the Individual view can be enabled as a view in RPB "Employee Views" as well as a data element in "Employee Data".
- The visibility of the Live Profile View can be also controlled by the Variable Pay administrator throughout the Variable Pay process, even after Variable Pay forms have been created without updating the permissions, but in the Manage Template admin permission.
In the Plan Setup section, select Settings > Calulation Settings and click Live Profile Visibility.
- The Live Profile View does not require that Variable Pay forms are completed. As soon as the view is enabled as described above, the current Variable Pay form (in its current route step) will be displayed.
- Unless the standard data element has been defined and permissioned in the data model (using legacy permission rules as explained above), the Live Profile View will not render.
live profile view individual view , KBA , LOD-SF-VRP-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem