Not able to add new users in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) as the save button is disabled.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Connect to your SAP Analytics Cloud system.
- Select "Security > Users" from the Main Menu.
- Click the "New" icon.
- Fill in the required fields and notice that the "Save" icon is still disabled.
USER ID contains an unsupported character
Ensure that the USER ID only contains "uppercase letters, digits, underscores, hash marks, and ampersands" per section Creating New Users.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, add, create, new, login, user, account , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem