You have created a web service to update Purchase Orders automatically, however when you call in the service, the Purchase Order Updates successfully but the following message
(via SOAP UI or Micro Services) appears:
No communication arrangement found for company and partner
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Goto Purchase Requests and Orders wc
2. Select "New Purchase Order"
3. Create a new PO with supplier XML Test Supplier and company.
4. PO successfully created manually
5. Update the PO via web service
6. Error encountered: No communication arrangement found for company and partner
- Output channel is maintained as XML
- Communication arrangement has been maintained in the system
This is a known issue:
During update from A2X and when the communication is XML, we look for all possible configurations like B2B , IDX and IDOC .
When a configuration is not found for a specific case ( like IDOC in this case ), it wrongly registers an error message
"No communication arrangement found for company and partner".
This is cleared when updates are triggered from UI ,however this is not cleared in case of A2X .
As such, the update is triggered correctly in PO and the output is being triggered normally.
This issue will be fixed in 1702 release.
No Hotfix is planned for the current version as this error does not impact the functionality.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To