The following warning message is shown on Supplier Invoice XXX when you perform check on Supplier Invoice.
'Company XYZ not registered in country United States, define relevant Tax Number Type.'
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing Work center.
- Go to Invoice and Credit Memos view.
- Show All Invoice Documents and Find Invoice XXX.
- Choose Check.
Warning message is displayed.
Tax Number Type 4 - State Sales and Use Tax Registration Number is not maintained in Tax Authority.
You can maintain Tax Number Type 4 - State Sales and Use Tax Registration Number by following the below steps:
- Go to Tax Management Work center.
- Go to Tax Authorities view and go to Tax Authorities sub view.
- Show All Tax Authorities and Find the corresponding Tax Authority ID.
- Go to Edit and Go to Company Tax Arrangements.
- Choose the Company and Go to Tax Numbers tab.
You can maintain the Tax Number Type as 4 - State Sales and Use Tax Registration Number and the Tax Number.
Once this Tax Number Type is maintained, the warning message is not raised.
KBA , AP-BP-BPT , Business Partner Template , How To