What will happen when Slot reservation seats exceed the Maximum Registration number of Scheduled Offering?
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a scheduled offering, set Maximum Registration = 2
- Scheduled Offering Details > Registration tab > Click Add Slots
- Select an Organization, set the reserved seats to 4, click Save
- A warning dialog show up, but we can click Yes to continue
- Login as user to register to the Scheduled Offering:
If the user is belonging to the organization for which slots is reserved, he will see Waitlist button + Available seats=2
If the user is NOT belonging to the organization for which slots is reserved, he will only see Waitlist button + Available seats=0
This is working as designed. Admin can supersede the limit set.
However on the user side they will see a "Waitlist" button.
It's currently an expected behavior.
Currently system allow admin to Add slot for a SO and set reserved seats > Maximum Registration number.
And under such circumstance, all users (inside or outside the Org) will see a "Waitlist" button when self-registration, but they are not able to register to the SO.
slot, reservation, exceed, maximum, number, Scheduled Offering , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To