- Logos in login page and home page are different from each other.
- Logos in login page and loading page are different from each other.
- People Profile
Reproducing the Issue
- The logo in the login page is different from the home page as follow and the loading page logo is also different from the logo in the login page.
In this testing case, the login page logo is named as "Theme Logo".
Customer will be finding that Home page logo after user logged into the system is different from the one on the login page, which is named as "Company Logo" in this case.
Customer will also find that the logo on the loading page is different and it is named as "Company Logo" either.
- The reason why we have those symptoms is that we upload the different logos with different functions.
- There are two mainly used logo setting options in the system, one is called "upload company logo" and the other is "theme manager", both setting function can be searched via Admin Center - Search Box
- Based on the testing result, the logo we upload via "Upload Company Logo" will be used as login page, loading page and home page.
- But there is one exception that cause the difference between the login page and homepage. When customer use the "Upload a logo" function as follow, the logo upload here will be showing in the login page.
- To maintain the consistency between the login page and others, customer need to choose the "Use your company logo" option instead of "Upload a logo"