The customer wanted to display the same sequence/order of task field of the Goal plan to the
According to the engineers the current system behaviour is that PMv12a form doesn't display items following the order defined in goal template, "Other Details" is in PM form and PM is never to read goal template to follow any sequence, so the items in the form is randomly displayed. Support cannot perform any changes to reorder the items in the others detail tab because it is not configurable as of the moment.
B161 Bizx Core
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Goal page and the display order of Targets is Target date, task and actual.
2. Admin Center>Manage Template>Preview Template> Shows the same order in Goal Page
3. Go to Perfermance Page> the display sequence of tasks is actual, target date, tas
In the PMU form, we have an Other Details tab per goal in the goal sections. Currently, the ordering which is present on this tab is hardcoded. This backlog is to update the tab so that the order which is configured in the Goal Plan XMLs is applied.
This is an enhancement feature.
See workaroud below:
1. The Sequence of the elements in PM tab is hardcoded -> Use this sequence and configure the Goal Plan Elements accordingly.
This means you want to rename the existing lables so Plan and Form match.
2. The customer can hide the Other Details tab from the form, and the user can access the "Edit Goal" pop-up to view the sub-goal details for the form. It is not as ideal as having the information in the form within a tab, but it is the same number of clicks to access the information.
PMv12a Tasks GMv12 Display order , KBA , LOD-SF-GM , SAP SF Goal Management , Product Enhancement