When changing default client to HTML5 the error: Layer Strategy Must be Customer appears
Reproducing the Issue
- Go Company Settings
- Select the Client tab
- Change the Preferred Client to HTML5
- The error Layer Strategy must be Customer appers
The current Business User is assigned to PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT Work Center
- Go to Application and User Management work center.
- Select the Business Users view.
- Select the respective user.
- Click on the Edit button and select the Access Rights option.
- In the Work Center and View Assignment tab select the Identity Role PDI_PARTNER_DEVELOPMENT.
- Deactivate this assignment and then press the Save and Close button.
- Once this user has logged of and logged on to the system again the error will not occur anymore.
KBA , changing default client to html5 , pdi_partner_development , preferred client to html5 , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To