Ticket Routing Rules have been set to Assign Team to incoming tickets based on a certain condition, example Email Channel ID.
However when tickets are created meeting the condition, they are not assigned to the expected Teams.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Administrator work center.
- Go to Service and Social facet.
- From the Work Distribution section select Ticket Routing Rules.
- Define Routing Rule in a way to Assign Team based on a certain condition.
Now in the Service work center, check if team is assigned.
- Go to Service work center.
- Go to Tickets view.
- Open concerned ticket.
- Notice the Ticket does not have Team assigned.
The reason for the missing assignment is that the Use Rules for Service and Support Team determination is not maintained in Business Configuraion.
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open Activity List of an ongoing project.
- Navigate to the Fine-Tune step.
- Find activity: Tickets for Customer Support.
- Select Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select Party Role: Service and Support Team.
- Select the Maintin Determinations button.
- Check for Active: Use Rules for Service and Support Team determination.
- Select OK followed by Save and Close.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To