System is setting a Completion Date to a Ticket when the Status is changed, even though this is not the Completed Status.
Reproducing the Issue
Supposing you have created two Custom Status for Tickets:
- ABC for Tickets that require Customer/ Employee Action and;
- 123 that is the Completed Status.
- On Service Work Centre;
- Tickets View;
- You Open Ticket XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID);
- On Status, change it to ABC, so to ask for more information to the Customer/ Employee who opened the Ticket;
- You see that sytsem has set a Completion Date for the Ticket even though the Ticket is not in the Completed Status.
The Status ABC has Assignment Status = Requester Action set on the Status Schema.
All Statuses with Assignemnt Status = Requester Action will set a Completion Date to the Ticket.
If this is not required, you need to change the Assignment Status to Processor Action.
To do so:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center;
- Search for "Tickets for Customer Support" or "Tickets for Employee Support" depending on the scenario you have.
- Open the Fine Tune Activity;
- Click on Maintain Status Schemas;
- On the Status ABC, change Status Assignment to Processor Action.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To