- Unable to schedule an Adhoc Report from Provisioning
- Getting error "Failed to create FTP URI due to this error: Relative path in absolute URI:" while submitting a Adhoc Schedule Report Job.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Provisioning -> Manage Scheduled Jobs
- Create a new Job
- Error while submitting the Job : "Failed to create FTP URI due to this error: Relative path in absolute URI:"
This error is generally caused if you missed a "/" before the File Path while scheduling the Job.
Incorrect File Path: incoming/EC
Correct File Path : /incoming/EC
- Change the File Path and add the missing "/" before the File Path
- Re submit the Job
Job Scheduling Adhoc Report Export Job Unable to schedule ftp Error , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-PRV , Provisioning Changes , Problem