User Exam data reports shows that users have gotten a question incorrect even though they selected the correct answer.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create an Exam with pass grade = 0%
2. Assign to a user
3. Select the correct answer to some questions
4. Exit the exam (before completing) using the browser exit button (not the exam exit button)
5. Run the 'User Exam data' report for the user
6. The report will show that questions are incorrect even though the selected answer was correct
This issue happens because that Exam was never submitted for grading as the User closed it clicking on browser’s Close button. Since the exam is not graded, for all the questions’ the "Correct" column value is set to ‘N’.
And this is the value that is displayed on ‘User Exam Data’ report’s “Correct”.
In the Customer’s 'User Exam Data' report “Evaluation” is displayed as “Passed (credit given)” because whenever the User logs out, the System is checking for any exams that were not closed properly and if there any the following is done:
- Set “graded” to true without checking any condition.
- And, when ‘score >= pass_grade’ set “Completed” to true.
- Since Customer’s Exam 'Pass grade' is 0%, “Completed” was set to true here
1. The exam should not be exited using the browser button
2. If the browser button is used and the pass grade = 0% then the exam will be marked as passed
2673045 - Exam question review feedback shows all questions incorrect
LMS exam tool; Exam questions; User Exam data report; Questions markered incorrect; incorrect questions; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem