System recalculates Scrap for Input Products whose quantities are changed upon Release of Production Proposal.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go To Production Control Work Center.
- Go To Production Orders View.
- Find Production Order ABC.
- Navigate to tab Products, Sub-tab Input Components.
- See Scrap has been changed.
When the user manually creates New Production Proposal, based on the Production Model set-up system calculates the Input Quantities for the given Output Quantity.
If the user change the quantity of input product, system will recalculate the scrap for changed input components until the Production Proposal is Released.
This is a designed system behavior.
If the user wish not to recalculate the scrap for input components, user can change or adjust the values directly in Production Order.
KBA , AP-PE , Production , How To