The Marketing Funds facet cannot be added via the Key User Tools (KUT) in the Campaign View.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the UI in the Silverlight Client.
- Go to the Marketing Workcenter.
- Go to the Campaigns View.
- Open Campaign ABC (ABC represents the campaign ID).
- Select Adapt and go to Enter Adaption mode.
- Select Adapt again and Edit Screen.
- In the Adaption Table, Select Tabs Section.
- Under Tabs, Marketing Funds is not available.
You will see no option to add the facet Marketing Funds
The Marketing Funds Facet is not available because this facet was not scoped.
- Log on to the Silverlight Client.
- Go to the Business Configuration Workcenter.
- Select the Implementation Projects View.
- Select the Project ABC (ABC represents the project name).
- Click on the Edit Project Scope.
- Go to Step 4 Questions.
- Expand the Partner Channel Management.
- Expand Partner Management.
- Expand the Partner Program Management.
- Select the Question Do you want to manage funds for these Partners, and monitor associated claims?
- Tick the Check box.
You will now see the Marketing Funds Facet is available.
KBA , LOD-LE-MKT , Marketing , How To