Planned Delivery Date is not editable in Stock Transfer Delivery Notification PQR.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Inbound Logistics Work Center
- Go to Inbound Delivery Notifications view
- Show All Delivery Notifications by Selection and Find Delivery Notification ID PQR
- Select Delivery Notification and View All.
You will notice that Planned Delivery Date is greyed out and not editable.
It is not possible to change the Planned Delivery Date in Stock Transfer Delivery Notification if any of the below criteria for the Status fails:
i. Consistency Status: Consistent
ii. Delivery Notification Status: Advised
iii. Release Status: Not Released
iv. Delivery Status: Not Started
v. Cancellation Status: Not Canceled
- Go to Outbound Logistics Work Center .
- Go to Outbound Deliveries View.
- Find the Delivery ID XYZ corresponding to the Delivery Notification ID PQR and in the Actions perform Undo Release.
- Edit the Delivery ID XYZ and change the Planned Delivery Date as required and release the Delivery ID XYZ.
Now check the Stock Transfer Delivery Notification it should reflect the changed date in Planned Delivery Date.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To