This KBA explains how to configure workflows for Concurrent Employment.
Employee Central: Concurrent Employment
Adding a Concurrent Employment Workflow:
Create an event reason: Go to Manage Pay orgaization, Pay and Job Structure -> select Create New 'Event Reason' and create one like below:
Now follow the steps:
1) Configure Business Rules
2) Select Basic, click Create New Rule, base object = Event Reason
3) Go to Parameter's in the top right and select Job Information for the object. Then copy and paste "jobinformation" into the code and context section
4) Set the If Statement: "If" to "Event Reason" the one created above . After Value select the event reason that you will be selecting to trigger the workflow
5) Set the Then statement: Set first box to"Set"
6) For the left expression, open up the Job Information and go down to "wfconfig"
7) After the value option, select the workflow that you have previously created for the concurrent employment. You will find it in the list
8) Finally place the rule by going to Manage Business Configuration. Find the rule you have created and set it as OnSave
Concurrent employement Workflow Workflow for concurrent employment , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-CGA , Global Assignments/ Concurrent Employment , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem