Users are not granted any Calibration permissions however some users can still access the Calibration tab or the Calibration tile from the Home page.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center > View User Permissions and search for the user
- View Calibration Tab permission is not granted to user
- Proxy in as the user and notice that the Calibration tab is still available in the drop down and Calibration tile on new home page
This is working as designed when user is involved in a session.
The Calibration tab will display if one of below two scenarios is met:
- View Calibration Tab permission is granted
- The user is involved in the session, and his role in this session has Read permission.
2070811 - Permissions - Calibration
Calibration tab, View Calibration Tab permission , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL , SAP SF Calibration Module , Problem