You are trying to activate a file in the Cloud Application Studio SDK, however activation is failing, and an error is appearing:
- 'Failed to lock / unlock file /123456_MAIN/SRC/XXXX.xbo for user K123456 in client X'.
- 'File /Y123456_MAIN/SRC/XXXX.xbo on solution Y123456_MAIN branch X is locked by SAP_SUPP001 already'.
Cloud Application Studio (SAP SDK)
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into the Cloud Application Studio.
- Open Solution: XYZ (XYZ represents your custom solution ID).
- Right click the affected file.
- Select: Active or Check.
- The errors will appear.
- You will not be able to Activate or Check in the affected file.
This issue can occur if SAP Support were working on an incident that affected this file.
When you check in a file in the Cloud Application Studio, a Session ID is created for that lock. This Session ID is what you can see in the Session Administration tool in the Cloud Application Studio.
If the SAP Support Engineer was testing this file in the back-end, then the lock would not have an Cloud Application Studio Session ID. This is why you cannot see the lock in the Cloud Application Studio Session Administration.
- Open the Cloud Application Studio.
- Select: View.
- Open the Session Administration.
- If you do not see any locks, select the Refresh icon.
- If you still do not see any locks, but these errors appear you will need to open an incident to SAP Support.
Please let SAP Support know that you have attempted to Refresh the Session Administration and still could not see the locks, so SAP can check in the backend.
SDK, User Lock, Cloud Application Studio, Support User Lock, Session Administration , KBA , AP-RC-BDS-1O , ByDesign Studio OneOffs , Product Enhancement