You are using the Studio and have created and deployed a report to your system. Now you are trying to edit the report via the Key User Tools in Business Analytics. When saving the changes, the system says that it was saved however when you check the report you can see that your changes were not taken over. This only happens when you log on to the system in a language other than English.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log on to the system in any language other than English.
- Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Reports.
- Search for your PDI report and click on Edit With > Report Wizard.
- Make a change. For example, you can rename one of the characteristics in step 4.
- Click on Finish. You get a Saved message.
- Open your report.
The change you just made was not taken over.
It is currently not possible to edit PDI reports in the system in another language than English, however we are checking if this can be enabled in the future.
Please note that generally we recommend to edit PDI objects via the Studio, where they were created. If you need to edit it in the system directly, please log on in English.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To