Error mesage appears when trying to edit schedule offering segment
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create two schedule offerings that start on the same date (i.e 15/12/2106) but with different starting and end times and enroll two users in both
- SO1 (schedule offering 1) starts on 15/12/2106 and runs from 09:00 am-05:00pm
- SO2 (schedule offering 2) starts on 15/12/2106 and runs from 07:00 pm-09:00pm
2. The users learning plan will be updated showing that they are enrolled and on what date the course starts
3. Clicking on the course will provide more details on the starting and finishing times
4. Admin enrolled the same users in the second schedule offering that commenses on the same date (15/12/2016) but with different starting time (07:00pm-09:00pm)
5. Later it's decided that admins want to change the starting time of schedule offering two for example (Maslany-China-Test) from 07:00pm to 11:00am instead ( Please note that users are already enrolled in the first schedule offering that starts at 09:00am)
6. An error message will appear as a reason of time clash between the two schedule offerings
This is an expected behaviour.
When LMS detects any conflict between two schedule offerings an error message will appear.
Scheduled Offering error; Scheduled Offering conflict; segment; scheduled conflict; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem