- You have already completed Performance Form documents and would like to use them in a new Calibration Session.
- Performance Forms;
- Calibration Sessions;
- Overall Ratings.
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into your system and go to Admin Center;
- Click on Manager Calibration Sessions button.
Currently, it is not possible to create a Calibration Session using a completed Performance Forms directly. The reason being the design of calibration is to be able to calibrate and change scores on the Performance Forms, however once the form is completed, overall score can not be changed.
Ideally, calibration process should be incorported as part of the talenet review cycle.
Alternately, you can setup calibration to calibrate completed Performance review that is stored in the Employee profile, if this functionality is enabled and configured.
- Complete forms ratings;
- Using completed forms for new calibration sessions;
- New Calibration sessions;
- Completed ratings calibration session.