When the theme colours are chosen in BizX theme manager, the colour mapping to LMS is not logical and causes problems with light font colours on a light background or dark font colours on a light background.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
Different combinations will cause different colour match problems. See the settings below.
1. Set the menu -> text colour to #1E1E1E
2. Set the menu -> text colour ->Hover to #FFFFFF
3. Set the menu -> menu item backgroud colour to #C60018
The problem is that the course name and description (in grey above) are considered to be body text rather than menu text. The color (grey) is therefore dictated by the Portlets -> Body text Color (see below) and the accent colors chosen.
Choosing Portlets -> Body text Color will set the color of text (and some container colors) in LMS. Unfortunately the Portlets Body text does not have a ‘hover’ (mouse over) property defined.
This means that the background color will change on hover, but the course name and details will remain the same (grey).
1. The text colour for the course displayed could be changed (Portlets->Body text) to fit better with the white to red background color change.
2. Once the Portlet-Body Text color is chosen, the ‘Accent Color’ scheme will dictate the aditional colors automatically created by the Theme Generator, for sub text headings etc. choosing a different accent colour scheme may also help.
Additional mappings below
Bizx themes; colours; font colours; theme colours; theme problems; theme manager; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , LMS Integrations , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To