You are using HANA Live connections to create Analytic models and realize that there are some limitations compared to Planning models.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
Please refer to Limitations to SAP HANA and SAPCP Live Data Connections in SAP Analytics Cloud Help
- Help resources
- Help portal
- SAP Community ( Questions & Answers / Direct Link to Create Question / Blogs )
- SAP community wiki
- Ideaplace forum ( for enhancement requests & new features )
- Video tutorials
- Videos by topic areas: ( Overview, What's New, Models and Connections, Stories, SAP Digital Boardroom, Planning, Predictive, Collaboration, Administration )
- Training events
- Past event recordings
- New user handbook
- How to connect to on-premise data
- Introducing SAP BusinessObjects Cloud: BI and Planning (SAP Press book)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, SAC , KBA , businessobjects , cloud , boc , live data , limitations , hana , hierarchy , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , Problem