User not created to LMS with exception "Duplicate configured for field:"
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to Bizx and search user.
2. Go to LMS > Users > Search User and you will be unable to search a user
1. Go to System Admin > Connectors > User Connector SF > View Results
2. Check the connector run based on the timestamp when user is created > Click View Details > Find the userid of employee affected and check the expection column message showing "Duplicate configured for field:CITY".
3. Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > System Configuration > Connectors > Edit
4. Check the mapping for City for user sf connector
5. Check if there is a duplicate mapping for - sfuser.field.mapping.data.CITY=CITY
6. Delete the duplicate mapping > Click Apply changes
7. In the next connector run, the user will now be loaded to LMS successfully.
duplicate, configuration, connector, user , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CON , Connectors , Problem