Users can access the Recruiting Module when added as an Operator even if they do not have any permission.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Job Requisistion.
2. Add a user that does not have permission to access to Recruiting Module to any roles (Recruiter, Hiring Manager, etc.).
3. Proxy as the user that you have added.
4. User now has access to Recruiting Module.
This is an expected behavior. Once a user is added to any role in the Job Requisistion, the User will automatically have access to Recruiting Module and view the Job Requisition.
To limit who can be selected as an Operator on the Job Requisition, we recommend to use the Recruiting Groups, please see KB article 2291571 for more information.
- Permission - Access - Recruiting , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To