- Goal/Objective Management Adhoc Report showing more Goal count for users
- Custom Youcalc Tile created from Goal/Objective Management domain showing incorrect Goal count
Reproducing the Issue
- Run the Adhoc Report or Dashboard 2.0 Tile created from Goal/Objective Management domain.
- Note the Number of Goals coming in report for an example user.
- Go to Goal Management module and see the actual number of goals/objectives assigned to the example user.
- Goal count in report is greater than actual count assigned to user
Goal Management Adhoc Report includes the "Deleted" goal by default and therefore the extra count you are seeing are the deleted goals count apart from the active one.
In order to report on the "ACTIVE" goals only, you need to specifically exclude the deleted goals through filters.
- Edit the Report or Tile
- Go to Filters tab
- Select Goal schema and click "Active/Deleted" field.
4. Select the Active Checkbox so that the report includes only active goals or exclude Inactive goals.
Deleted Objective , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-GM-REP , Reporting and Data Imports Exports , Problem