This document describes how to edit the News Page on Admin side.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - Core
By Default this is the look of the News Page:
It can be edited using HTML code. For that, you need to go to (on admin side):
- System admin > Application Admin > User Introductions
- Search for the Introduction Panel ID "DEFAULT_ADMIN_INTRO" (this is the default, however, it can be changed on the Global Variables) and click on the edit button.
- The following window will display the code for the News Page.
- Once you have edited the code, click on "Apply Changes".
We suggest to create a backup of the original code, just in case you need to roll back the changes.
You can define aditional User Introductions for the News Page (Admin side version), however. only one at a time can be active. To define the User Introduction panel will be used, you need to go to:
- System admin > Configuration > Gobal Variables
- Under "General Settings " you will find the ":" field.
- Type the desired Panel ID or click on the magnifier icon to search for one.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click on "Apply Changes"
IMPORTANT: Customization of the HTML code of the News Page falls off of the focus of the Customer Support team. If you need assistance or have doubts regarding it, you can write a post on our community:
KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To