System crashes when you try to view Output History.
SAP Business Bydesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders Work Center.
- Go to the Purchase Orders View.
- Search for Purchase Order XYZ and click on View All button.
- Navigate to Output History Tab.
You encounter system crash because the total size of the attachments(both at header and item level together) is greater than 10 MB.
- Go to the Purchase Request and Orders Work Center.
- Go to the Puchase Orders View.
- Search for Purchase Order XYZ and Select on View All button.
- Navigate to Attachments Tab.
- In the top right corner, Select You Can Also Button.
- Select Edit Output Settings for Change PO option.
- Navigate to Attachments Tab and uncheck the unnecessary attachments.
This is applicable to other Business Documents like Sales Order.
Note: You can also Delete the unnecessary attachments.
Sytem crash while opening Output history tab,Purchase order Output history empty , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , Product Enhancement