Using a default password for Users being created in LMS.
Successfactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Admins can set the default password for the user in the user password section, that password will be used for the first time any new User logs into the system. The password only impacts nativelogin and do not impact Users acessing the system through BizX.
Setting the Default Password:
- Go to the learning admin side;
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->User Passwords;
- You can set a default password in the user password text box provided in the page;
- Hit apply changes.
Setting system properties to use Default Password:
- Go to System Admin->Configuration->System Configuration;
- Edit LMS_ADMIN file;
- Find the property enableRandomPasswordGenerationForNewUsers and set it to false (it will look similar to enableRandomPasswordGenerationForNewUsers=false);
- Apply Changes.
Default, User Password, Native Login, natively, enableRandomPasswordGenerationForNewUsers , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To