Experiencing an issue when creating an Online Course. After clicking on Save and exit after entering the details, it gets created as an Item with Other Classification
SuccessFactors Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to LMS administration
- Navigate to the Learning tab and click on the Items tab
- Click on Add New Item
- Select Classification as Online Only
- Enter all the details on this page and click on Save and Exit
- Item gets created in the system with the Classification as Other.
The cause for this issue is that there is no Online content object added during the creation of the Item.
Hence the Item gets created with the Classification as Other and this is as expected.
The resolution for this would be that we would need to add the Online Content Object at the time of Item Creation by clicking on the Continue button as shown in the screenshot below:
The other option would be to add the Online Content Object to the already created Item with Classification as Other. Once this is done, the classification will automatically change to Online.
Online Item, Classification of Items, Other classification Items, Other Thumbnail, Wrong Item Thumbnail , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , How To