- User tries to enter value in the "Inactive Time" field when creating a purge rule in the DRM tool
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to the DRM tool and create a purge rule
- Select the "Select Multiple users" radio button
- In the "Inactive Time" field, enter a value larger than 730 (2 years)
- When trying to save the purge rule the error "Error: Inactive days must be a valid number" will display.
- This error is due to the value being inputted in the "Inactive Time" field, this value should be 730 days or less, or the system will throw the error.
- the Data Retention Management tool only allowed purge rules with a maximum inactive period of 730 days, or two years
- Enter a value of 730 days or less.
DRM Data Retention management Inactive Time error days must be valid number Purge Rule create value , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions