User cannot reply the instructor via a enrolled Scheduled Offering on his/her calendar.
Learning Management System Notifications
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a scheduled offering and add a valid e-mail address on the field ‘E-mail’.
- Assign this scheduled offering to your user.
- On Outlook, accept the scheduled offering to add to your calendar.
- Go to your calendar, on the scheduled offering and open it.
- Click on Respond > Reply.
- Notice that the e-mail address on the field ‘To’ is not recognized.
- Click on Send and you will receive a notification informing that the e-mail address is not valid.
Please review below some screenshots that better ilustrate this.
Currently this is identified by Engineering Team as a defect. We are working to fix it and will provide additional information about the fix on this KBA.
550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit Remote Server returned '550 5.1.3 STOREDRV.Submit; Invalid recipient address Scheduled Offering Reply Reply Instructor Outlook Calendar Reply , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem