When you are trying to assign approval task , system is not able to find employee responsible for the task
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Application and User Management work center
- Select view Business Task Management
- Select any of the Approval tasks and click on Actions -> Assign Item
- Click on the value help for the To field
Employee responsible is not displayed here.
The Approval process defined as Approval by Cost Center Manager by Value Limit heance you have not defined the value limit for Cost Center Manager in the system.
To Resolve this issue, follow these steps:
- Scope this question in Business Configuration -Do you want to define advanced approval limits for projects, shopping carts, purchase orders, and purchase order item approvals?
- Go to Application and User Management work center
- Under common tasks, select Define Approval Value Limit and Define Rules for Approval Limit specifically based on the manager , company name etc.
- Save and Activate
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To