Catalog Item Descriptions are not wrapping as expected for lengthy descriptions.
Words are being split incorrectly and displayed on the next line
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Upgrade instance to version b1611
- Login as an end user
- Navigate the Item Catalog
- Click on an Item and view its description
- Note that if the description takes up multiple lines, it's splitting words incorrectly and moving the split to the next line
- The lines do not wrap as expected
This has been identified as an unexpected behavior in the 1611 release.
This has been resolved under LRN-15672 in the following version:
- Release b1702
- Patch 9 for release b1611
SF SuccessFactors Success Factors Learning Management System; LMS; display view; line wrap break; word split; htmlTextContainer; Item Description catalog; 1611; LRN-15672; , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Bug Filed