In b1611, clients now has the ability to set visibility of the newly exposed Candidate ID on the Candidate Profile Page.
In this release, the Candidate ID have been introduced. Candidate ID are now available to be exposed to Recruiting users.
- Candidate-id already exists in the database.
- Candidate-id must be read-only.
- Candidate-id must be exposed as a standard field.
- Candidate-id should be tokenizable.
- When a permissioned recruiting user opens an existing Candidate Profile, they will see the candidate-id field.
Note: candidateId to be added as standard fields in CPT like below
<field-definition id="candidateId" type="number" required="false" custom="false" anonymize="false">
<field-label mime-type="text-plain"><![CDATA[Candidate ID: ]]></field-label>
To add the candidateId standard field, you may need to contact your SuccessFactors Implementation Partner in adherence to KB article https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2258199/E
Candidate ID Candidate Profile , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-RCM-CAN , General Candidate Issues (not Offers, not Profiles) , How To