You are currently unable to delete Labor Resource as the system displays the following error messages:
Company for resource not found.
Save failed; refresh list to perform further actions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center.
- Navigate to Resources View.
- Search for XYZ.
- Select Go.
- Select Delete.
System triggers the mentioned error messages.
The resource XYZ was assigned to cost centre PQR. Org unit PQR validity as a cost centre ended.
When User tries to delete this labour resource XYZ, system validates this cost centre however it fails as the same is not valid anymore. As a result, the resource cannot be delete.
To resolve this particular issue, please set the org structure PQR as a cost centre once again.
- Go to Organizational Management Work Center.
- Go to Org Structures View.
- Select date as Current Date and then select Sales Org PQR.
- Select Edit and then choose tab Definition. Check the box for cost centre.
- Save this and activate the org structure.
You should be able to delete the labour resource successfully.
KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To