- Is it possible to remove completed program from user's learning history?
- Unable to remove completed program from learning history
Learning Management System
- It is not possible to delete completed program from learning history.
- Even if we delete the completion for individual items that were part of the Program, it will still remain completed in user's learning history.
- We can always edit the completion date and time and few other fields of the Completed Program via Learning Event Editor (Admin > Users > Tools > Learning Event Editor > Programs)
- If you do not see it, then search for it in Add/Remove Criteria.
- In Type of Learning Event, if you have Items selected then you will see the list of users who have completed all of items for that Program.
- If you wish to see only the list of completed program, then ensure to select Program in Type of Learning Event.
program completion, learning history, learning event editor, delete program, completed program delete , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem