Create a new role and its associated permissions for Career Site Builder.
Recruiting Marketing - RMK
1. Enable Role Based permissions for Career Site Builder. Navigate to SuccessFactors HCM > Admin Center > Manage Career Site Builder > Roles and enable the CSB Role Based Permission slider.
2. To create a new role click Create Role.
3. Enter a name and description for the role and click Save.
4. Enable the desired permissions for the role.
◦Locales: You can grant the role permissions for any locale enabled for the site. For example, you may want to configure different roles for users who can edit pages in the en_US locale and those who can edit pages in other locales.
◦Brands: You can grant the role permissions for any configured site brands. Use this where different groups of recruiters should only be able to access pages for certain brands.
◦Global Styles: Grants the role access to the Global Styles menu. You can permission access to Color Editing separately.
◦Search Grid: Grants the role access to the Search Grid menu.
◦Import Exports: Grants the role access to the Import & Export menu.
◦Translation Editor: Grants the role access to the Translation Editor menu.
◦Upload: Controls access to upload permissions. You can grant the role access to all available upload permissions, or only certain uploads.
◦Pages: Controls access to CSB page ypes. You can grant the role access to all available pages, or only certain pages, like the Home Page, Content Pages, and so on.
5. Click Save to finalize the role configuration.
6. To edit already configured roles, click the pencil icon in the list of roles under the Roles menu.
Enable Role Based permissions Roles in CSB Career site Builder Roles Add Roles for Career Site Builder CSB Roles Based Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-RMK-CSB , Career Site Builder , How To