TimeType has unit as Hours
1. If balance is less than 100 days then the balance is shown as Days and Hours
2. If balance is more than 100 days then the balance is only shown in Hours
Employee Central - Time Management
Employee Central - Time off UI
Reproducing the Issue
1. Configure unit of a TimeType as Hours.
2. Give an user more than 100 days of leave balance.
3. Navigate to employee's Time Off page, you can see that the balance for this time type is shown only in Hours:
4. Make adjustment to have leave balance less than 100 days, then the balance is shown in Days and Hours on the same page:
This works as designed.
When the balance for hours and days is too long to display properly, the product displays only the hours for hour time types.
As there is no loss of information but it is much more readable, Product team decided to not modify the codes. No enhancement qualifies for this cosmetic issue.
ECT-61536 : HOURS display inconsistent on UI
Hours_and_days, Leave_balance_display , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem