- PP3 PDF Print
- When attempting to print PDF / Save PDF
- You will see that portlets and information within the portlets are displayed incorrectly
- Including a portlet being split between 2 pages as seen in the screenshot below.
- You can see that in some instances the page break will be within a portlet leading to information being displayed incorrectly and skewed.
- This has also been refered to as truncated.
- All HCM Version
- People Profile PP3 / Employee Profile V12
Reproducing the Issue
- 1. Login the application:
- 2. Navigate to Employee File page.
- 3. Click Take Action --> Print/PDF
- 4. Choose userinfo block, click "Preview"-->"Save as PDF".
- 5. Open the PDF file, checek the block which has many elements and has to occupy 2 pages.
- 6. The last element in page1 and the first element in page2 are both truncated, as shown below
- Limitations of the PDF generator currently implemented in HCM.
- The truncated data has been identified as expected behaviour cause by limitations of the PDF generator.
- Currently there have been several issues which have been highlighted relating to PDF aspects of the application.
This is mainly due to the PDF functionality and limitations.
- Inline with this our development teams are activly working to provide a
suitable solution to ensure an increased level of usabillity when working with the PDF features of the application.
Fixes have been planned for future releases.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions