Fields created by Key User Tool (KUT) cannot be set as mandatory for the Ticket Product List Preview.
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: KUT field(s) were created in the system, example field 123 (123 represents the field name.
- Go to the Service work centre.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open the relevant Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket name).
- Enter the Adaptation mode.
- Select Edit Master Layout.
- Go to the Products facet.
- Add the field 123.
- For 123 click Change Properties.
RESULT: There is no option to set the field as Mandatory.
It is not possible to set any fields as Mandatory which are under the preview pane using KUT.
This is implemented to maintain the consistency of the list data.
This is expected system behaviour.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To