After your tenants have been migrated to wave 22 you may experience the following error when accessing your tenant:
“dberror (Connection.prepareStatement) 258 – insufficient privilege: Not authorized”
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2016.22
After wave22, users who have access to multiple tenants sharing the same HANA system will not be able to login, receiving error “dberror (Connection.prepareStatement) 258 – insufficient privilege: Not authorized”
This issues is currently investigated by Development.
Use different email account for your users. If you server supports this feature you can use firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to differentiate the accounts.
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Help portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud Community Network portal
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud & SAP Digital Boardroom Ideaplace forum (for raising enhancement requests)
- Watch these videos to help start your journey with SAP BusinessObjects Cloud
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud new user handbook
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud connecting to on-premise data
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating facility at the top right-hand corner of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem