- Error appears when trying to connecting to SAP Cloud Platform (SCP) HANA database using SCP datatype connection:
"HttpClient.request: request failed: unable to establish connection to <URL> - IPcon: connection to host failed!"
- Error appears similarly when opening a story based on that SCP connection.
SAP Analytics Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new connection to an SCP HANA database or try to open an existing story connecting to this SCP database instance.
- Error appears.
Temporary communication problem that requires configuration changes.
The SAP Cloud Operations team is responsible for making this change. Please request this change via a Product Support chat incident on the SAP ONE Support Launchpad by choosing the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence >> SAP Analytics Cloud expert area or the LOD (OnDemand) >> LOD-ANA-BI component.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
c4a, boc, bocloud, businessobjects cloud, hcp, connectivity, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, HCP, HANACloudPlatform , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem