- After import the overall score based on the note : https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2076116/E, system notification indicated the import job failed.
- Or find that the overscore is not updated accordingly after import.
- Performance Management
- Import Overall Scores
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center - Search Box - Import Overall Scores
- Update the Template based on Note : https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/2076116/E, then import the csv file.
- Get the notification indicated that the import failed, here is the sample notificaion for the reference.
- Subjuct : Import Overall Scores results
This is a system-generated mail regarding the status of the import of overall scores.
Import File Name: templatename.csv
Successful Imports: 0
Failed Imports: 1
Error encountered on these forms:
- Unsupported rating score: for OBJECTIVE defined in CSV file for document Id 10001
- Template is not configured properly.
- The template here is for uploading all the imformation, which need fill DOCUMENT_ID|PERFORMANCE|POTENTIAL|COMPETENCY|OBJECTIVE|USER_ID.
- If we need to only import partial data of this template, please exclude the column that do not have any values.
- For example, here is the sample template that could be imported successfully.
Import Overall Scores , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1608