"Select Workflow Routing" option appeared in Form Template Settings
Legacy Workflow Routing
Graphical Workflow Routing
On-Form Workflow Routing
*Show Signoff routing step names in Signoff Stage
*Display Step Start Date
*Show buttons instead of links on the send to screen of on-form workflow.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Login system
2.Checked Form Template settings
3."Select Workflow Routing" option's appearance is observed like below screenshot.
This is caused by random order when enabling version 10 UI in the backend-provisioning.
UI enablement has to be the version 10 first, then version 11 then version 12 by order.
Login into Provisioning->Company Settings
1. Uncheck "Version 12 UI framework (Revolution) " and "Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA)". Click the "Save Feature" button to make sure these two options are disabled.
2. Check on "Version 10 UI" and click the "Save Feature" button.
3. Check on "Version 11 UI framework (ULTRA)" and click the "Save Feature" button.
4. Check on "Version 12 UI framework (Revolution)" and click the "Save Feature" button.
5. Once above actions are completed one by one, login system to access to form template setting page. Confirm if the option "Legacy Workflow Routing" disappeared from the page.
For customers, please contact CS team to help do the back-end operations.
"Select Workflow Routing" "version 10 UI" , KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To