- Major visual enhancement for the SuccessFactors Calibration module
- Unifies UI with new Fiori User Experience
- SuccessFactors Calibration
- Fiori User Experience
What is it?
As part of our drive for User Interface consistency, we are adopting Fiori-style screens across various functionalities within the SuccessFactors BizX suite. Calibration is the latest module to include the Fiori User Experience. This feature can be activated via Provisioning or from Admin Center.
- NOTE: This enhancement does not cover Executive Review.
To activate Fiori for Calibration in Admin Center
- Go to Admin Center > Calibration > Manage Calibration Settings
- NOTE: If you're using the NextGen Admin Center, you will need to click on the See All link in the Tools tile, or just type Manage Calibration Settings in the Search Tools field.
- Click on Global Settings
- Put a check on Enable Fiori Restyling for Calibration
- Click Save
The change will be immediately visible the next time you go to the Calibration tab. If ever you need to disable Fiori for Calibration, just follow the same instructions and uncheck Enable Fiori Restyling for Calibration.
For more information about this and other upcoming features in the b1702 release, please visit this link:
enhancement , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , LOD-SF-PLT-UPG , Upgrade, Patches, Lifecycle Management , Product Enhancement