You have created a dashboard in HTML5, with a report view that is set to chart. You notice that in the report view, the decimal and thousand separators in the axis descriptions are displayed correctly, however in the dashboard view they are not.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis work center, view Dashboards.
- Select and execute your dashboard.
- In the axis descriptions of report view ABC you will for example see numbers like these: 1500,0 ; 2000,0 ; 2500,0 and so on.
- Click on Options > Analyze Data to open the report view ABC.
- Now you see the correct separators - the axis description shows the numbers 1.500,00 ; 2.000,00 ; 2.500,00 and so on.
This is a limitation in the HTML5 UI. It applies to dashboards and home tiles opened in HTML5.
The limitation was addressed in dashboards in RUI.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To