You canceled an Assignment and cannot find the Service Demand in the Resource Scheduler view.
Currently the system does not add Demands with Status Canceled to the Resource Scheduler view.
This is the system's expected behavior.
In the meantime, use the workaround below:
- Go to Resourcer Scheduler work center-> Assignments view;
- Open Assignment XYZ (XYZ represents the Assignment ID);
- Change the Status from Canceled to Open;
- Save and Close;
- Go to Resourcer Scheduler work center-> Resource Scheduler view;
- The Assignment appears as a Demand and now it can be reassigned to an Agent.
This functionality is planned to change so the Canceled Demands will appear in the as Unplanned Demands in the Resource Scheduler.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To