- How do you enable the feature "External Learning User"
- I am unable to enable the feature "Enable External Learning User" in provisioning, the following error message is displayed - "Please make sure Data Model and Picklists are configured according to implementation documentation."
- BizX Platform
[You'll require access to Provisioning page to implement this solution or workaround.]
[Provisioning access is only granted to certified Partners and Support engineers.]
[If you don't have access, you may need to create a Support incident or request your Partner to refine your configuration.]
- To enable the feature "External Learning User" you must contact Customer Support or a Partner.
- Before this feature can be enabled some configuration is required for the Data Model and Picklist values.
- Please see the document attached with instructions.
- If the customer does not have Employee Central enabled then the "External Learning User" feature requires to load some EC product tables
Any changes made to picklist configuration are outside the remit of CS to provide support on.
External learning user, picklists Data Model, plementation documentation , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-PLT-UM , User Management , Problem