Changes made to the user's preferences in the BizX does not reflect in LMS immediately.
Learning Management System
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log into the System
2. Change your language on BizX in Options -> Change language
3. Jump into the Learning module via Home -> Learning
4. The language in the Learning module is not adjusted.
The issue happens when there is a missing workflow for the user's role at LMS end.
To fix the issue please follow the below steps.
1. Find the list of impacted users in LMS
2. Find the roles assigned to them respectively
3. Now go to System Admin > Security > Roles
4. Search for the role that you found for the user
5. Next click on the workflows tab > Click on "Add one or more workflows"
6. Search for the workflow "Access User Settings" and add it.
Language Changes not Synchronizing
Event Bus Synchronization , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Problem